Stilnest is a registered Brand of the Spontaneous Order GmbH.
Responsible for the content of this web page is the Spontaneous Order GmbH
Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin
Mobile: +49 (0) 176 3 07 34 653
HRB 161054 B, District Court Charlottenburg
USt-IdNr. (VAT): DE 283826487
Managing Directors: Julian Leitloff, Michael Aigner and Tim Bibow.
We take care to issue the content thoroughly and to update regularly. Nonetheless this is no warrant for the validity, integrity, currentness or availability of this information.
We reserve the right to change the content, product information and offers at any time.
Liability for links to third parties
Our web page contains links to third parties (hyperlinks), we are not liable for the content displayed on these external pages.
The work and texts on this page are protected by copyright law as by other industrial property rights. The duplication or any type of re-use, commercial or not, of this content is not allowed.
Global Terms & Conditions
Last Update: 04.10.2016
§1 Applicability and supplier
(1) The general terms and conditions (subsequently called GTC) apply to all users of stilnest.com (a brand of the spontaneous order LLC - subsequently called Spontaneous Order) and govern the contractual relationship between Spontaneous Order and its clients.
(2) For offer, supplies and deliverables of Spontaneous Order only these GTC apply. This also applies to future commercial activities. It does not apply to the GTC of our clients, even though these will not be contradicted separately.
§2 Business executive and reachability
(1) Business executives of Spontaneous Order are Julian Leitloff, Raoul Schäkermann and Michael Aigner.
(2) Postal address : Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin and via E-Mail email@example.com
§3 Contract formation
(1) The presentation of products of Spontaneous Order GmbH in this online shop is a non legally binding offer.
(2) By clicking the "Buy Now" button you create a binding order for all products in your shopping cart. The confirmation and acceptance of your order immediately happens after sending an automated email confirmation. With this email confirmation, the contract of sales is concluded.
(3) We save the contract and send you the order details by e-mail. You can access the terms and conditions at any time here. You can view past orders in your account.
(4) You have the alternative to close the contract in German or English.
§4 Payment terms, delay and method of payment
(1) All obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between Spontaneous Order and the client are immediately payable and due for payment without deductions.
(2) Regular method of payment is debit entry. Spontaneous Order reserves the right to attain other methods of payment, such as credit cards or Paypal.
(3) Spontaneour Order begins the production when the receipt of payment is ensured.
(4) The client has to pay delayed interest in case of a delay by statutory provisions.
§5 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the client, unless the client has specified another.
(2) Packaging and shipping charges are included in the price for customers with a delivery address in Germany. For customers with a delivery address outside of Germany shipping costs will be added to the specified product prices. Detailed information on the shipping costs can be found directly in the offer. Further costs, such as customs duties have to be paid for by the client.
(3) The proprietorship of the item stays with Spontaneous Order until all receivables have been paid for.
(4) Spontaneous Order is responsible for the proper and timely deliverance, but not for delays the shipping company is liable for.
(1) If the customer fails to make correct information about his creditworthiness available Spontaneous Order is entitled to rescind from the contract, especially if a bankruptcy proceeding regarding the assets of the client is applied for. Reimbursement for services rendered is to be provided.
(1) For the rights in case of defects as to quality and defects of the goods and in any other case of other breaches of duty by the supplier, the statutory provisions apply.
(2) Notice of termination must be drawn up in writing.
§8 Limitation of liability
(1) Regarding claims of compensation for the injury of life, body and the health Spontaneous Order is only liable for deliberate or grossly negligent actions.
(2) Liability for slightly negligent actions of accessory contractual obligations is excluded.
(3) The liability for infringement beyond the significant contractual duties
§9 Choice of law, jurisdiction and saving clause
(1) German law applies.
(2) UN jurisdiction is excluded.
(3) Legal domicile is the Spontaneous order office.
(4) Should one or more of the terms above become void, the other conditions remain untouched.
(1) Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: http//ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Notice of cancellation / consumer rights to cancel the contract
(1) Cancellation policy Note of cancellation can be made within 14 days (letter or email) without any reason. The withdrawal period begins when you received the products.
In order to execute your right to cancel the contract you have to send us (Spontaneous Order GmbH, Reichenberger Straße 124, 10999 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org) a distinct statement (eg. postal letter or email) that you want to execute your right of revocation. You can use the attached sample statement, which usage is not mandatory.
In order to ensure the withdrawal period, you have to send the revocation statement before the withdrawal period expires.
(2) Consequences of revocation In the case of an effective revocation benefits are to be returned and if so derived profits are to be returned. If the goods are not returned in the quality received the customer has to compensate the loss of value. Has the merchandise been damaged through conventional usage, the customer does not have to pay. We bear the costs of returning the goods for returns within Germany. For returns outside of Germany, you have to pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
§1 Collection of Data / Server-Logfiles
Spontaneous Order GmbH ("Spontaneous Order") collects information through its websites in several places.
Spontaneous Order uses log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track Userâs movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
At Spontaneous Order we collect aggregated traffic statistics, internet protocol addresses, browser types, and internet service providers (ISP) using log files. Traffic statistics include, but are not limited to: referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clicking patterns and click through rates. These data are used to streamline the User experience, improve the products and services provided to Users on the Spontaneous Order Website. None of this information, however, is linked to an identifiable individual, and as previously mentioned, is only used in the aggregate.
§2 Use of Personal Data
Spontaneous Order will only transfer or process Personal Data to third parties if this is required for statutory or legal reasons and/or if this is required in order to offer and implement services of Spontaneous Order to you and/or if Spontaneous Order has your explicit consent to do so.
Spontaneous Order shall be entitled to collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors in the telecommunication systems. If the requirements are met, Spontaneous Order may collect, process and use Personal Data that is necessary to uncover any unlawful use of the telecommunication systems and services. In accordance with prevailing legal provisions, Spontaneous Order may provide information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts for prosecution purposes.
Apart from this, Spontaneous Order will not pass on your Personal Data without your explicit prior consent.
§3 Establishing Contact
When a user establishes contact with Spontaneous Order (eg. per email) the request will be stored for processing if later questions appear.
When registering for our newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for promotional purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. We use our newsletter in order to inform about our offerings.
If you want to receive our newsletter, we need a valid email address and additional information to verify the ownership of that email account. These informations will be only used for our newsletter and will be transfered to any third parties.
With the registration to our newsletter we save the recipients IP-address and the date of the registration. Storing these informations is needed as evidence if abused email accounts are utilized to use our services.
You may cancel the order at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter.
We use MailChimp to manage our newsletter and other email lists. Thereâs no third-party tracking in messages we send through MailChimp besides MailChimpâs own analytics, which may aggregate how many subscribers open a message or click the links inside.
§6 Google Analytics
Spontaneous Order uses Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of this website, of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses codes consisting of text and numbers, which will be stored on your computer and which allow for an analysis of the use of the Websites ("Cookies"). The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the Websites (including your IP address) will be transferred to and stored by a Google Server. Google will use this information, to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports about the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services connected to the use of websites and the use of the Internet. Google may transfer this information to third parties, if legally obliged to do so or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. In no case, Google will connect your IP address with other data from Google.
§8 Usage of Facebook Social Plugins
Spontaneous Order uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice "Facebook Social Plugin".
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge: The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking "Like", or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
Spontaneous Order uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network plus.google.com, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ("Google"). The plugins are identifiable by a button with a +1 on a white or colored background.
Spontaneous Order uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the service twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. The plugins are identifiable by a button with a blue bird.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Twitter servers. Twitter directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Twitter to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin.
Spontaneous Order uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network pinterest.com, operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA. The plugins are identifiable by the "Pin it-Button".
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Pinterest servers. Pinterest directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Pinterest to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin.
§14 Data collection and processing in case of the payment method purchase on account via BillSAFE
In case of a purchase on account transaction that is carried out via BillSAFE (a PayPal service), the seller irrevocably cedes his entire payment claim against you to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. ,22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (“PayPal”).
In case of the payment method purchase on account via BillSAFE, PayPal conducts an identity and credit assessment. For purposes of processing the purchase on account, you are requested during the ordering process to specify your personal data such as first and last name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. PayPal uses the aforementioned data, together with additional data - such as shopping cart details, invoice amount, order history and payment records - to check whether the payment option to be allowed can be ensured with reference to the payment default and/or bad debt risks.
Within the scope of the legally permissible interests and considering your interests that are worth being protected, PayPal transfers your address data to credit reporting agencies for the identity and credit assessment if necessary. The institutes in Germany are given below:
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, D-65201 Wiesbaden, Tel.: +49 (0)611-9278-0, Fax: -109
- Deltavista GmbH, Freisinger Landstraße 74, D-80939 Munich, Tel.: +49 (0)721-25511-777, Fax: -22
- accumio finance services GmbH Customer Care Service Center, PO Box 110254, 30099 Hanover
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH (arvato), Rheinstraße 99, D-76532 Baden-Baden, Tel.: +49 (0)7221-5040-1000, Fax: -1001
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, D-22761 Hamburg, Tel.: +49 (0)40-89803-0, Fax: -777
- mediafinanz AG, Weiße Breite 5, 49084 Osnabrück Tel.: +49 (0)541- 2029-0, Fax: -101
- CEG Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Hellersbergstraße 11, D-41460 Neuss, Tel.: +49 (0)2131-109-501, Fax: -557
For the purpose of its own credit check, PayPal retrieves credit information on the basis of mathematical and statistical methods (probability and/or score values) from the institutes mentioned above. The evaluation of these score values allows PayPal to take a decision about the substantiation, execution or termination of the contractual relationship. In addition to your address details, information regarding your current payment history as well as the probability values regarding your payment history in the future is included as well. Your personal data is transferred to one of the abovementioned credit agencies for purposes of identity assessment as well. Here, the credit agency compares the data specified by you with the data saved about you and notifies the degree of compliance in percentage values. In addition, a reference to an ID-based check carried out at the credit agency in the past can also be provided if necessary. PayPal can use the transferred compliance rates to identify whether a person is saved under the address specified by you in the database of the credit agency. Paypal ensures in this regard that the mentioned institutes process and/or use the data on their part exclusively within the scope of the specific function. For additional information about the data protection regulations of PayPal’s BillSAFE, visit: http://www.billsafe.de/privacy-policy/merchant. You can choose to revoke your consent to the credit check at any time with effect for the future. For more information, please visit: https://www.billsafe.de/privacy-policy/credit-check.
§15 Right of Access, Correction, and Cancellation
Upon request, Spontaneous Order shall provide you with the information on the stored Personal Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. The information can be provided electronically, if desired. In applicable cases we are obliged, upon request, to correct, block or delete the Personal Data stored about you, as long as we do not violate our legal obligation to preserve records.
General Terms and Conditions of Competitions
(1) Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
(2) Entry is open to everyone except employees of Spontaneous Order GmbH, their families agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competitions.
(3) The entrant must be aged 18 or over, in the continental United States of America 21 or over.
(4) Proof of identity and age may be required.
(5) Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
(6) All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
(7) Only one winner per household is permitted.
(8) Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
(9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
(10) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
(11) The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
(12) The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
(13) In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
(14) The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Spontaneous Order GmbH, Berlin, Germany relating to any post-winning publicity.
(15) Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
(16) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
(17) Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
(18) Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
(19) The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
(20) The Promoter is Spontaneous Order GmbH, Reichenberger Str. 124, 10999 Berlin, Germany.
(21) In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
(22) The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
(23) Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.